Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will draw you as your own disney character or a exsisting one

I will draw you as your own disney character or a exsisting one












About:

General gig: drawn as a disney character of your choice.

(If you haven't chosen a character then I will choose for you.)

You in Disney: drawn in the style of disney your own character

Christmas Package: your disney character in chistmas attire.

Reviews


carolinereverie:I love the illustration! Isha is great to work with- fast delivery and to a high standard! would highly recommend

ishathomas:Outstanding Experience!

ndunlop:Love it!! Exactly what I wanted!\nThanks so much!!\nYour so easy to work with

ishathomas:Outstanding Experience!

andrewreeves125:This seller was very fast with delivery and great with communication! The gig said it ouldtake 2days but my picture was completed within 1! I am very happy with my picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment