Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw cute and adorable chibi characters

I will draw cute and adorable chibi characters












About:

Please message me first before you order :D

((You can visit my ANIME gig if you're also interested :3))
 
Hye!! Welcome to my CHIBI gig:)
My name is ZEE and I hope to give you the best quality of my art (^-^)
I can draw you a cute/moe chibi or a badass one :3 I can even draw a chibi of your favourite kpop idol especially BTS XD
I hope you enjoy and thank you for stopping by!! ^0^

If you have any further requests, just inbox me :3

You will receive JPG or PNG files with any size that you want up to 3000px.

However, if you want the source file (which contains all my drawing and painting layers that I did for the drawing), you can pay another $70 as mentioned in the list. Note that you need to have the application PAINT TOOL SAI in order to access the SAI file.

Thank you very much and ENJOY!!! XD

Reviews


kaykam99:Seller always delivers high quality product at a fast paced deadline. Seller always willing to make changes or accommodate to buyer's wishes. I've ordered two items from the seller and both are absolutely amazing - I recommend this Seller to all and will be back again! ^ ^

zeeartmchan:Outstanding Experience!

kaykam99:Oh my goodness! The Sellers creation is amazing! So worth ordering! Will be back again soon!!

zeeartmchan:Great communication:)

riiggs:Great Communication and Flexibility.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment