Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will draw cool minimalist vector art

I will draw cool minimalist vector art












About:

Hey,
I will design cool minimalist  vector art for you
You will get your Flat minimalist Vector Avatar in $5 with unlimited Revisions!

"All drawings are drawn by hand.full colored and digitally drawings"

 Perfect for,

 birthday gifts, profile pictures/avatars for Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin, birthday or wedding cards, framing, website graphics, wallpapers,stickers and much more!
The $5 Gig includes:

  • Head Avatar (in Color)
  • 1 person
  • (JPEG & PNG file)
  • Unlimited revision

if you have any issue with details please contact me just now :)
I'm here to help you any
best regards
kasun_studio

Reviews


fabricel:amazing work, I will use this gig very soon

kasun_studio:Thank you very much!!!

mastrangelo09:Outstanding Experience!

kasun_studio:Thank you very much!!!

mastrangelo09:Great!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment