Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do cartoon, caricature, comics illustration

I will do cartoon, caricature, comics illustration












About:

Hello there. kindly spend a minute to go through my gig and see my works. Why don't you give me a chance to showcase my skills before looking for a pro!

I've just started here but do have huge experience in traditional and digital drawings. Don't worry, if you cannot find a sample of the style you are looking for in my gig, you are entitled for a free (yes, like in free beer; just send me your requirements - don't place an order yet) demo

Oh wait, if you find a sample matching your style, you can still ask for a demo (for free of course)!!

Please inbox me if you want to see my works in higher resolution. I do all sort of graphic illustrations and drawings, so feel free to contact for any custom offer.

Cheers and thanks for your time.

P.S. Please inbox me before placing any order. Timeline and pricing are subject to changes based on your exact description and requirements.

Reviews


rizkynugraha:Aaawesome works!

colorzworks:Thank you so much.

rizkynugraha:Great works as always!

colorzworks:Thank you.

rizkynugraha:Always delivering great works! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment