Friday, June 29, 2018

I will sketch you in comic style

I will sketch you in comic style












About:

Hello !
I will make a cartoon portrait of you, your character or your pet! It will be delivered on 3 days or less.
I can add simple accessories (for free!) , like:
  • Earrings
  • Piercings
  • Necklaces
  • Cat/Dog/Bunny Ears
  • Simple hats
  • Mustaches

SIZE 1024 x 1024 pixel JPG/PNG

You'll get: 2 Versions of the drawing (Sketch & Basic Colored)

Please, Feel free to contact me.
and If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends

Thank you for choosing me, you will not regret.
Take care!

Peace out!

Reviews


niamineur:Awesome :)

pauladinizrocha:Thank you so much! This was so cute!

detsilotus:Layvhon is amazing! Will definitely be back for more! Thank you!

balotias:Looks nice :))

rotaiva0:I requested a few special touches and @layvhon did a great job giving me what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment