Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create an awesome character

I will create an awesome character












About:

*IMPORTANT* Don't place the order right away. Contact me through messages first! 

Looking to bring your character to life? then wait no more because you can get an awesome Concept Art of your character! But hold on a second, before you go right ahead and place the order I'd like to have a proper conversation with you about what you'd like to get drawn because it provides me a clearer idea of what you want and I can better understand the order. :) 

Reviews


gimmickman:Excellent as usual.

gimmickman:HOLY MOLY THIS IS AMAZING! LOOK AT IT!

qfromthechi:Good Work

kevinerlid:A bit late with the order but the work was great

gimmickman:DB is a poet whose words come in the form of slick artwork. I never thought of the character as a shonen manga rival from a 2000's era manga, but now I can't look at her any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment