Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will create a toon styled character illustration

I will create a toon styled character illustration












About:

Please contact me via inbox before placing order :)

This gig will get you a couloured cartoon styled character digital illustration fitting your chosen description!

Buy gig extras for full body versions, or to include additional characters. Decide on looks, clothing style, hairstyle, accessories etc or send a photo for me to base the drawing on :)

Reviews


hismrs02:Working with Isi has been absolutely wonderful! She successfully turns all of my visions into reality! Thanks so much Isi!

isiebe:Outstanding Experience!

hismrs02:It's wonderful as usual! She's perfection!

isiebe:Wonderful customer, really enjoy working for her :D

hismrs02:It was perfect as usual! She's great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment