Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw your portrait in illustration style

I will draw your portrait in illustration style












About:

Want to get an original book illustrastions and cover?
Welcome:)

I will draw you a book cover with a unique story, which will have all that you want (people, lanscapes, relationships, romance, city, music - all that you wish!)
The plot will be limited only by your imagination.

All fonts I use are unique and created by me.

  • Black and White initial sketch - $5
  • Basic Gig Quantity - Simple cover with 1-2 color charactersamp;license - $15
  • Medium detail illustration - 2 characters with color environment - $20-25
  • High detail cover - 2-3 figures, landscape or detailed environment - $30+
  • Extra High detail - please contact me for prices



DISCOUNTS FOR BOOKamp;MULTIPLE ILLUSTRATIONS.
On your request I'll sign agreement/commercial license for book illustrations, logos, illustrations etc.

All illustrations have 7000+ px on a longer side. I do not take extra money for high resolution:)

Just write me and describe your idea:)

Reviews


sophiagatsios:Great communication, worked with me every step of the way! I'm very appreciative!

ianaraujo102:Great work

shayagreen:all good, thanks

beinggrace:Working with this seller was simple and easy. Just what I was looking for! Thank you so much for you work. Abolsutely love it.

blaisemichaux:20/10 would definitely consider for another gig!


No comments:

Post a Comment