Friday, June 29, 2018

I will portrait caricature doodle art

I will portrait caricature doodle art












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I'll do a portrait of your in my style. I don't send the hard copy but only the file. 
Note that I'm not a portraitist and It won't be life-like but it will be unique :) 


For best result, give me reference images and all details you need. 
I've 3 kind of packages, read what they include and if you need more add the extras on the check 



I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials.
With the license you are allow to use it as you want for project and business but I still own it . If you need I can keep it secret for a while .

If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)

Thank you! :)

Reviews


jlope011:Smooth from beginning to end. Great communication and understood My requests.

justriezal:thanks\r\neasy to communicate and very helpful

philiptoh:Nice Work!

jlope011:Smooth from beginning to end. Great communication and understood My requests.

justriezal:thanks\r\neasy to communicate and very helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment