Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait character

I will draw your cartoon portrait character












About:

Hello,



Procedures:

  • 1. View the pricing first and choose one you want and order, choose gig extra if needed^^
  • 2. Send me the photo that you want drawn( Standard quality), 
  • 3. After delivering, mark order as complete and share review. (You will receive JPEG file A4 size 300 dpi, printable image)


The pricing :

For $25 you get line art drawing with color (headshot area).
and $45 for headshot drawing include color and background (see my extra)

and this is some extra you can choose

- Half body drawing color + background : $15/face (see my extra)
- Full Body Drawing  color + background : $25/face (see my extra)

and some extra you can check on my gig extra below.

*if you want source file, i will send psd
 or other option you can see my gig extra^^


send a very good picture with quality please, not blurred and low resolution. So I can deliver professional design.


Thank You.

Reviews


jbrown9706:The seller was awesome. Great communication, quick turn around, and the project came out exactly the way I wanted it. I will be using his services again in the future.

rockboygfx:Thank you so much, see you soon!!!

billward11:Easy working and communicating with Rocky

rockboygfx:Simple, Kind and Understandable, Nice working with you Sir. Thanks so much for your time.

raydoktor:great excellent and quick work. i got what i wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment