Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will manually make your portrait in obama hope poster style

I will manually make your portrait in obama hope poster style












About:

For only $10, I'll add this cool effect to your portrait (facial area only).

  • Works best with good resolution and front-facing images and portraits
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
  • Could do it in less than 4 days, depending on how many orders I have
  •  You don't have to worry about losing quality/resolution when you need to resize them to any size you want. After all, you have the source file.
  • All pictures are manually made in Adobe Illustrator

-Do take a look at the deal packages for all details of the features.

*Important*

One gig is for one person. If your portrait contains multiple people, please order multiple gigs and mention it to me.

  • Do not hesitate to contact me. :)

Reviews


martinhalweg:Outstanding Experience!

p1ssw2rt:Satisfactory Experience

jeahunit:Good Experience!

markpodesta:Very helpful, very open. Very good.

vladpostolachi:Excellent experience with the buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment