Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create a stunning flat avatar cartoon of you in 24 hr

I will create a stunning flat avatar cartoon of you in 24 hr












About:

Hi.
You want stunning flat avatar of your photo? if so, then you are at the right place i will draw a stunning flat avatar of you.
You can use this Vector Portrait as facebook dp, twitter, Instragram, youtube channel etc.
I will create your flat avatar professionally in Adobe Illustrator and send you the Ai, Eps and Pdf Formats.

The $5 Gig includes:
  • Head shot Avatar (in Color)
  • 1 person
  • 1024X1024 px resolution (JPEG & PNG file)
  • Delivered within 2 days.
  • Two revision

How To Order ??
1. Send me a message with your photo (Good quality)
2. We disscused about that price
3. Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 


Note: After the order please send me high-quality image and instructions



We are not too far away, contact us  for your all designing needs, we are trying to fulfilled with the best quality & reasonable prices

Best regards
umair 

Reviews


ervikram:Good Work, Thanks

umairismail:Thank you !!

jurajkralik:My avatar is close to what I imagined.

umairismail:Thanks!!!!

jamanova:work fast and was able to make the changes required \n\nthanks


No comments:

Post a Comment