Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make a professional comic or cartoon illustration

I will make a professional comic or cartoon illustration












About:

Are you troubling to find professional high quality comic book or cartoon that will:
  1. promote your product,
  2. help in your marketing campaign,
  3. build your brand,
  4. awesome art of people important to you,
  5. or you just waned for fun?

Don't worry because You are in the right place. I'm going to do all the hard work for YOU...

I will draw you professional, high quality comic book based on your picture and send it back to you in under 24 hours only for $15?

And that Include:
  • High Quality Comic Book
  • Full Colored
  • Full Body Figure
  • Multiple Figures
  • Talk Bubbles (text)
But That Is Not All!
  • I will give you 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

EXCEPT MORE THEN THIS?
  • Check Out My Extra Gig Below!

If you need any more information before ordering please be free to contact me, and I'll be pleased to answer you.

Reviews


francoisfrench:nice work, love it!

savavuletin:So glad to hear! Thanks and you're great to work with Francois!

cblazevich:created what I asked for, promptly

savavuletin:Very happy to have worked with you! Also, thanks a ton for the tip!!

delens:Great experience highly raccomended!


No comments:

Post a Comment