Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create eye popping stylized caricature fine art

I will create eye popping stylized caricature fine art












About:

Direct yet conceptual. Provocative and engaging. Caricature, design & illustration for brands, publications, and people. I will create clever and fun illustrations of you, your loved ones, your colleagues, pets, and heroes in a high quality vector format using colors that your retina has not yet seen.

I’ve worked with a lot of small and large businesses Such as Astra Zeneca, Merck, and Olympus. These clients were very impressed. You can check out some of my illustrations in my portfolio.  My modus operandi is listening to what the client desires. Sometimes you're not sure. I can help guide you in the process. If you know what you want I will deliver 3 sketches, further refine your idea, then deliver an amazing piece of art that will be the talk of the town.... Or room it's displayed in. Let's talk and create amazing art!

The image can be any size, CMYK or RGB, for print or web, tailor made to how you want!

Reviews


coldbarber:Awesome work.. easy to work with.. great communication.. delivers as expected and more!

nabilb22::) Thank you so much I appreciate your great work and I will work with you again!\n\n

quarternative:East to work with good communicator

coldbarber:Awesome work.. easy to work with.. great communication.. delivers as expected and more!

nabilb22::) Thank you so much I appreciate your great work and I will work with you again!\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment