Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will cartoonize your photo with my style

I will cartoonize your photo with my style












About:

NOTE : I'M VERY SORRY FOR UNANSWERED INBOX there is so much case that i cant reply my inbox for "privacy" reason from fiverr that said i cant contact client directly. its too confusing coz i can't communicated with buyer-to-be and i dont know any other way to replied their questions or make a deal.. (T-T) . . . . I will make a cartoon avatar from your photo (only face shot), take advantage of this opportunity, and remember, i can add more detail (for example : shading for face, or draw the pict body too, or draw object, or add one more person (max = 2 person per pict, if you send me separate pict, i'll put it together and merge it to be one), or else that you need.. of course after we disccusing it. :) and 1 gig for one person please. enjoy it :D.

[Note : from now on, for modification request i just accepting minor modification]

Reviews


softwareskillz:Thank you, Margana! We love your work.

margana:Thank you :D\r\ni'm so glad to hear that ^^

softwareskillz:Great work as usual!

softwareskillz:Great work as always!

margana:great communication :Dd


No comments:

Post a Comment