Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw a family caricature with colored pencils

I will draw a family caricature with colored pencils












About:

I will draw a funny caricature of  your family member or even the whole family in my unique style in colored pencils!

You can order a sketch or a portrait, in any case you will get a cool professional joyful drawing. I do these specific drawings with colored pencils then scan them and upload a jpg-file.

What you will receive in the basic package:
  1. One Person caricature in head/shoulders/hands
  2. Unique hand made sketch image (scanned from original), delivered as JPG/PNG file.
  3. High resolution image (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.

How to Order:
- Send me an exhaustive description of the drawing (if you have an specific idea) and the photo(photos), min 300 dpi)
- Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
- Receive the drawing, complete the order and leave a review  ;)

The best quality photos of YOURS insure MY best results as well!

For special requests contact me in inbox first ;)


*Check my extras for Commercial Use Conditions.

Reviews


gsr9278:Great communication, fast delivery and great end product. Many thanks Alex!

uk_sketch:Thank you so much!

subgag:AWESOME JOB:..

uk_sketch:Thanks so much! You are an excellent client to work with!

subgag:awesome job..


No comments:

Post a Comment