Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw pop art portrait for you

I will draw pop art portrait for you












About:

Hi,

Welcome to my GIG.

I will design a Perfect Pop Art portrait For You in my style.

FYI, I'm not limited to a singular style, I consider myself something of a chameleon artist, offering my clients flexibility and freedom to explore a style that best fits their vision. My designs are 100% original guaranteed!  

Please Note:

  •     Just Half body illustration for $5.
  •     You will receive file as per your requirement.
  •     Please send or attach images that needed for the illustration.
  •     1 character only is acceptable for $5.
  •     Detailed Line drawing Portrait will be +$5 per head. $15 for whole body.


Please contact me before placing an order to avoid over booking.

Feel free to message me & Ask me if you have questions about my gig.



Best regards,
Finlay.

Reviews


channelonenews:Awesome work!\n\nIt's always good to have you on our projects. \n\nThanks

finlay_uk:Outstanding Experience!

philgavcus:Good Experience!

finlay_uk:Satisfactory Experience

markjosef:I asked for several revisions and he was very understanding of my needs. All changes were made on point and he delivered as requested. .. Very happy with the end result ..


No comments:

Post a Comment