Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw your anime beautiful girl in Standard style and add lv2 for it. Or two character.

I will draw your anime beautiful girl in Standard style and add lv2 for it. Or two character.












About:

My English's not good so I apologize for the inconvenience
I'll draw cute anime girl, beauty and sexy anime lady. R-18 is still ok. >v<)b
You need to describe in detail about the character for me
  • hair style, hair color, clothes style,...
  • character's emotion, character action,...
  • ...
This Gig only applies to girl character. ^^

Please contact me first if you want a commission, feel free to talk with me about your anime girl character <3

And have an enjoyable experience <3
Thank you!

Reviews


exelight:Amazing job! Thank you so much! :)

tamsk5k:thank you! :\

minscie:Amazing as always

tamsk5k:Thank you! XD

kyoukosuehara:I think Tam improves every time i work with her! She did more marvelous this time and i thought that was not possible anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment