Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw cute cartoon portrait of your pet cat

I will draw cute cartoon portrait of your pet cat












About:

Hello there! My name is Tasartir and I love to draw animals. I would love to draw your furry friend for you.

I will draw a portrait of your cat (CATS ONLY, for dogs or other animals please message me first!)in cutestyle starting from $5.

What I need from you

  • Couple photos of your cat from different angle.


What you will get from me

  • One ready to be printed, High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels, 300dpi JPEGwith Simple Background and One PNG with transparent background for you to print as stickers ;)


Price

  • $5 for standard gig(1 cat in basic pose)
  • $15 for premium gig (1 cat pose + 1 object)
  • $25 for pro gig (1 cat in costume + 1 object)
  • +$20 for additional room background
  • +$15 for the PSD/AI File


If you want to include EXTRA cat or object in the same picture

  • +$5 for extra cat (no costume)
  • +$10 for extra custom (real life) object


This will be the perfect adorable gift for you or your friends!
Thank you, meow!

Reviews


matthewp456:Everything worked out great, the seller was so friendly and nice, I’m really glad I bought this!

tasartir:Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for being a great buyer!

finerfrenzy:Awesome work on my two kitties !

tasartir:Thank you so much!

gaylebrookes:Tasartir the seller provided excellent customer service and was extremely friendly to deal with. The finished product was wonderful and I would definitely recommend to others!


No comments:

Post a Comment