Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw an anime character or chibi

I will draw an anime character or chibi












About:

Hi! I'm Halle.

I will draw whatever anime character you want in my style. It can be from any anime or your own OC.
I will need the following details:
  • Hair style 
  • Hair color
  • Eye color
  • Skin color
  • Background
  • Pose/gesture
Please make sure you provide reference photos as well.

Notice: The first drawings are my most recent ones.

Instagram: @sifu.chi

Reviews


jakkkkkkk:Perfect! Would love to order this again sometime :)

r3dmanactual:The client was very clear, said exactly what he/she wanted and gave me references. I enjoyed working with this client. An overall very good experience.

suspectedstar:Wonderful work thank you so much!

r3dmanactual:The client was very clear on what they wanted. It made it very easy to complete the drawing.

david_ro:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment