Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create and design a profile picture or a youtube banner

I will create and design a profile picture or a youtube banner












About:

I will design a profile picture or banner for your social media account. I can stylize in a range of overly cartoony, to a comic book aesthetic.

Reviews


rustybuzzin:This is my 2nd time working with this seller, i got exactly what i asked for, its brilliant thanks mate

papokeman:Overall minimal complaints! Always kind and worked with me to create what I was looking for! Was very receptive to my desired changes!

fancydancy:Love it! It suits my character perfectly I think, Joshua did a great job with this! I highly recommend

jtphuong:He was accurate and precise. Will work with him again!

epicshepherd:not what I'm looking for in the long run but I like it better then what I'm using now


No comments:

Post a Comment