Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will draw you some bad ass comic book art

I will draw you some bad ass comic book art












About:

I'll make your comic or short story idea a 
reality. Just send me your script and I'll make it happen 

choose the package that works best for you

  1. Basic
I draw your comic book or short story page
  1. Gold standard 
I'll draw, ink and color your  comic book or short story page 
  1. Premium 
I'll draw, ink, color and letter your comic book or short story with dialogue 

I'll draw and or illustrate you a  professional grade comic or short story, good enough to impress any person or publisher.

Reviews


conansaunders:Chris was professional, communicated well, did great work, and was a pleasure to deal with.

chrisgooding:Easy to work for, great communication. Overall a great experience. Conan is a really good dude and I would recommend anyone to work with him

lunchboxmedias:Easy and the communication was on point.

chrisgooding:Great experience. You can tell he’s Passionate about what he does. Thoughtful and generous.

gwfllc:Faster than advertised and very good communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment