Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw avatar of you from photo

I will draw avatar of you from photo












About:

Please read the description below and see my portfolio.
(I draw only in my drawing style)

For $5 you will get:
- 1 people avatar ( head to chest only) delivered in 5 days
-colored
- png or jpg format. 960x720 pixel
- no additional request such as change type of clothes or hair style etc, I charge you if you need

I provide 3 drawing styles as you notice in the portfolio. Just choose one

a: big head
b: very big head
c: normal

For best result: send me your photo from the front in good quality photo

-If you send me photo that cuts off around head, the result will be cut off too
-I don't provide whole body image and famous people
-Not used forany related towedding


Extra gig price:
- extra-fast delivery: +$10 per face
- source file ai: +$15 per face
- bigger sizetransparent background png-24/jpg 3840x2880 pixel : +$10 per image
-change your shirt (into suit ort-shirt etc)and get 3 color shirt: +$10 per face
- add simple background, some text or add logo in png that you sent:+$10 per image
- commercial use lisence:+$20 per image

Reviews


ateamlending:great job!

asatkuna:It was awesome.

scrapye:Ive used seller multiple times this was the first time seller was late (only by a day) .... work was outstanding as always and I will use seller again! Highly recommended.

tropicallife1:My second time working with you, you do excellent work. Thanks again!\n

lumios:Great as always


No comments:

Post a Comment