Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw clean lineart portraits

I will draw clean lineart portraits












About:

Requirements:
 
 -Good Resolution Photo of the person or animal/object.
 -Only Frontal or 3/4 photos

I CAN DRAW:
Males - Females - Animals - Anthropomorphic Creatures (Half-human / Half-animal) MOSTLY HUMAN.

I DON'T DRAW:
+18 content - Gore - Photos on perspective (ONLY FRONTAL AND 3/4)

The image will be delivered in 2480x3507 Resolution and 300dpi (A4 FORMAT) 
COMMERCIAL USE AND EDITABLES (.PDS or .SAI) ARE EXTRAS.

Thanks for reading! ^-^

Reviews


higalovesyou:BEST ARTIST ON FIVERR!!10/10

mrsjzz:Amazing client once again! Thank you!

txnshie98:sweet artist who tailored the drawing for me (:

mrsjzz:Great client! Hoping to work with you again soon :)

higalovesyou:FANTASTIC JOB AS USUAL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment