Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will draw a very cute kawaii mini chibis for you

I will draw a very cute kawaii mini chibis for you












About:

Instructions:

  • Place order.
  • Provide a sample image of what you'd like to be drawn, images can be separate such as hairstyles, clothing, etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • If you wish to order in multiples, feel free to send me a message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will receive
:

     An estimated size of 1000x1000 image in PNG format. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bulk Discount:
     You are eligible to a 16% discount for a minimum of 6 chibis in a single order.

Reviews


marielleriksen:The drawing i got back was so adorable! The artist did a great Job! 10/10!

unconscious98:Thank you!

moovok:Thanks again!

unconscious98:Thank you!

antojai:I have gotten two of these to teach my students with. The speed, the attention to what I shared is all great Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment