Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw comic cartoon portrait from your photo

I will draw comic cartoon portrait from your photo












About:

DELIVERY TIME IS 3 DAYS,
EXTRA FAST SERVICE in 24 HOURS
UNLIMITED REVISIONS

For $5, you will get ONE HEADSHOT cartoon in 600x600 pixels, transparent background, JPG/PNG file format

HOW TO ORDER
  1. Place an order by pressing (ORDER NOW) button. If you’re not sure what to order, please contact me first
  2. Fill your requirement by uploading photo
  3. Receiving drawing, revision if needed, complete the order and give review (and generous tip if you pleased)


TERMS AND CONDITION 
  • I CAN'T take photo which contains nudity
  • Send me your best quality photo for best result (recommended min. 300 dpi or 5 Mega Pixels camera) 
  • Quality of your photo = Quality of your vector cartoon
  • I draw exactly looks like the photo (if you want me to draw any objects, please add note)
  • All Prices is only for 1 HEAD. Seller will send you an update and new offer if there's a mistake at order placing
 
Example : 
2 cartoons + Extra Fast service = 2 Basic Gig + 2 Extra Fast, etc  


Thank you and Regards,

Kanguzi

Reviews


ronassif:Thank you so much!

kanguzi:Thank you!

makebagriffin:Perfect. Simply amazing

kanguzi:Thank you!

akonimercier92:Amazing Awesome work.


No comments:

Post a Comment