Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make cute pattern for 3000 x 3000 pixels, you will get 2 revisions for 3 days

I will make cute pattern for 3000 x 3000 pixels, you will get 2 revisions for 3 days












About:

Hi All..

Do you wanna make your cute wallpaper for your bedroom or you scrap paper as your characteristic. I will design it for you. so you can give someone a gift with your own scrap paper.

I promise I will do the best for you all

You will get :
1. High resolution of JPEg and PNG file (3000 x 3000 pixel)
2. You will get 2 pose of your cartoon on your seamless backgroundf / wallpaper
3. You will get 2 revisions ( No worry, i will give free additional revision, for simple one)
4. You will get your finish design for 3 days

Feel free to contact me before you make an order, so we can discuss it firstly for avoiding any cancellation.

Thanks..

Best Regards

Ayu

Reviews


dtgalea:Easy to work with and food solutions to my requests. Very quick turnaround

ayuariani:Thank you so much my nice buyer. always wait for your next project.

chrisburnsgolf:Very good experience and excellent communication

ayuariani:Thanks Chris.. Always wait ur next order

mutinyluv:Seller, is one of the best I have dealt with on Fiverr! Great response time, perfect vision on desires!!!!\nThank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment