Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw realistic cartoon portrait headshot avatar from a photo

I will draw realistic cartoon portrait headshot avatar from a photo












About:

ONE PERSON HEADSHOT 1500x1500 pixels, jpg file.

EXTRA FAST DELIVERY available.

Digitally hand drawn.

Steps:
1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 


Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. 

If you want changes to your drawing I will happily make them for you, based on the original instruction.

Reviews


tessajacobs:Seller was really easy to work with! I asked for a revision, and then didn't like the revision I had asked for and had her undo it, because she was right!

ssksenia:Thank you!

testingventures:Great experience!

ssksenia:Outstanding Experience!

parkm2:Excellent work. Followed instructions exactly as I asked. Patient with revisions. Perfect experience working with this provider, would definitely hire her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment