Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw your cartoon character

I will draw your cartoon character












About:

I offers chibi character in Front view only,

if you want to have different custom pose or multiple character please message me first before ordering, so I can give special offers.

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. 

If you need copyright for the commercial purpose please contact me for license price.
Satisfication client is my priority

Every design package price have different requirement, please read the requirement below

Basic Package ($20) 
1 character design with digital lineart, Final delivery JPEG 700x700

Standard Package ($50)
1 character design Full color, Final delivery JPEG 700x700 pixel

Premium Package ($85)
1 character design full color, Final delivery with High Resolution Source Files Ai (vector), PNG Transparant Background


If you have big project please message me first to get special price.  

Have a nice day!

 

Reviews


jasonpan:awesome. suits my taste!

popon85:Thank you

smitty510209:Easy to work with, and patient.

popon85:Thank you, see you again in future project :)

lalalydiafedupd:Fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment