Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw you anything sketch in anime manga style

I will draw you anything sketch in anime manga style












About:

Colored Draw in Anime / Manga Style

I will send the rough sketch first before completing your order ^^ the size of the canvas is 1500px x 1500px

For FULL BODY please buy the premium package + Full Body extra.

Hello, please send me messages first if you want a really DETAILED or EXTRA FAST drawing.

I do:
- Portraits
- Female / Male / etc
- Comic
- Half Beast
- Light Armor
- Yuri/Yaoi/etc.

I don't do:
- Detailed Background
- Heavy Armor
- Mecha
- Furry
- Explicit Hentai

Reviews


oldmorty:Quality work, good communication.

karemiki:Outstanding Experience!

ezpzgg:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jackloop:pretty good lil late too but it was fine

karemiki:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment