Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do cartoons and comics illustrations

I will do cartoons and comics illustrations












About:

Create a comic book cartoon, your own character, company logo or team mascot!
or get a cartoon from popular characters of marvel and dc comics for your personal use!
all work is delivered with colors.
I need your brief and idea to get your vision on paper, you get to approve the final outcome as I do revisions for you!

Reviews


xhensoncela:I am satisfied with the work and outcome! the seller was communicative, and paid close attention to my instructions. I would and I will,hopefully, ask again for his service soon.

noonecomics:great customer, thank you very much!

davidmaddux271:great job!

noonecomics:Great buyer! great experience! thanks!

cyn243:Great experience! Understands the requirements very well and loved the comics :)


No comments:

Post a Comment