Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw an illustration for you

I will draw an illustration for you












About:

Do you need help creating a character or illustration for your project? I can help you :)
By creating  a nice Ilustration or character that fits with your needs.
I've made this gig to let you construct a service that fits properly with your budget


The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.


Note: Regardless of the copyright agreement we reach, I wont sell the piece to another person but I reserve the right to show it on my web portfolio.

Reviews


kaile4:Went back and forth with messaging for a bit and the artist was very kind about answering my questions. Decided to do a \

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

stephanegli:He understands what I want, and that isn't easy to find for me.

thizizmi:Excellent communication and fast delivery thank you will be back for more.

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)


No comments:

Post a Comment