Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will make your photos into caricature professionally

I will make your photos into caricature professionally












About:

Cartoon and Caricature is one of the best choice of gift for the people closest to you!

Hello do you want caricature of yours or any closest friends of yours? For your profile picture in social media? Then your wait is over. I’ll provide you a caricature professionally made.

LEVEL 2 seller

Which you can use as:

· The perfect gift

· For social media.

· Print and place it on your room wall

· For invitation cards

Requirements:

  • High Resolution photo
  • If two person in the picture. Then prices will be accordingly.

Terms of acceptance of orders or instructions to the buyer:

For 1 person

$ 10 to chest

$ 15to hips

$20 full body

Note: I may refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I have mentioned.

I will be very happy if you contact me first before you order

kind regards

Adil042

Reviews


mgrande:This is my 7th time working with adil042. In a word, Awesome. Revisions are done super quick and his work is always done right!

adil042:tahnkyou... again an outstanding experience :)

cfitzpatrick994:very nice.

adil042:another great experience! and looking forward for more :)

cfitzpatrick994:good good


No comments:

Post a Comment