Friday, June 29, 2018

I will convert your image into cartoon

I will convert your image into cartoon












About:

Hi,

I will draw realistic cartoon portrait of you based on your photo. The cartoon will look EXACTLY like you. Portrait is digitally hand drawn and of high quality, No Apps, No Plugin, All Colored cartoon drawing.

The cartoon drawing is good for social media profile picture, invitation card, wedding, website page, birthday gifts and so on.

Package price, Half Body drawing and Full Body drawing are per person. One quantity of any is for one person cartoon, for multiple figure cartoon drawing, order extra per head.

$5 for 1person cartoon drawing, $10 for 2 persons cartoon drawing and so on.

Drawing is Head to shoulder portrait, for half body and full body drawing order extra gigs.

For $5, you get a 600 x 600pixel cartoon drawing. For 1200 x 1200pixel and higher resolution order higher package or order extra gig.

The cartoon drawing I create is for personal non-commercial use, unless "COMMERCIAL USE" license upgrade is purchased or included in your package.

For custom cartoon drawing, pet drawing, family cartoon portraits and questions, feel free to contact me.

I assure you of utmost satisfaction.
Thank you. 

MUNNEEB...

Reviews


randyrandle:always excellent!!

munneeb:Outstanding Experience!

rornadine:Pleasure to work with. Responds so quickly with any changes.

munneeb:Outstanding Experience!

rornadine:Incredible service and gave me exactly what I wanted. What more could I ask for? Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment