Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will make your crazy ideas in a reality, with any cartoon illustration style! I am professional illustrator, over 5 years working hard and make my artwork better every day, and ready to make your ideas a reality + See More

I will make your crazy ideas in a reality, with any cartoon illustration style! I am professional illustrator, over 5 years working hard and make my artwork better every day, and ready to make your ideas a reality + See More












About:

Starting at just $5 I will draw any item in this cute, happy style! You'll receive a high quality image of your cartoon in jpg and png format ( for AI Vector source file formats are $10 extra). My cartoons are great for everything from greeting cards, website mascots, school graphics & more!


By default I deliver files in high quality transparent .png file format without any backgrounds but Vector file formats  are ideal for large scale print projects or craft projects that require a specific file format.

-Please see examples of "simple" and "full" coloring in portfolio for details on their pricing. $5 buys you 1 black and white cartoon drawing.

- You own rights to use any cartoon you order for personal/nonprofit use. For commercial use, please add on the $10 extra which grants you full rights to your image!

ATTENTION :

  • Revisions are limited to my gigs. So please choose wisely
  • 1 gig = 1 cartoon character / 1 pose / 1 action

  • Variations character that I made could only be revised only slightly, if the different angles/pose you have to order again
  • If there is a revision please immediately make revision button
  • For AI vector source file $10 extra

Reviews


swede82:Subhraduttabasu was so great to work with. Helped us with a couple fun characters for my son's birthday. Just wonderful to work with and helped with revisions too. 100% Service - EXCELLENT THANK YOU

subhraduttabasu:thank you

francinne:I am about to order additional characters!!

subhraduttabasu:thank you

laurenspite:Gig was very nice, and drew everything perfectly and better than I imagined!


No comments:

Post a Comment