Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw pokémon characters for you

I will draw pokémon characters for you












About:

*Please PM before ordering*

I can draw you as a pokémon trainer or any pokémon special character! It can be a single one or it can have a partner! It's up to you.

  • Send me a full description (or a picture) about the character you would like me to draw. 
  • If you want to be with a Pokespe Character, please tell me what kind of scene you have in mind. 
  • I'll send you a sketch to make sure you'll like it.
  • Before the delivering, I’ll give you a low resolution preview, so you can tell me what should I change.
  • I'll deliver the final job.

Reviews


sammysti:Highly recommend! always been great for me!

yojeveka:Specific and nice buyer! Glad to help =)

sammysti:Outstanding Experience!

yojeveka:Outstanding experience, thanks! =)

michigl:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment