Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw comics ,children story page or full book

I will draw comics ,children story page or full book












About:

Please write me before ordering!The price depends on such factors as:
- number of characters and objects
- resolution of the file
- size of the canvas
- difficulty of illustrated objects
- presence of background
- details on the background
- time of delivering and others

Please contact me and we will find a solution, that will suit us both.

I will be glad to work with you!

•I'll need to know details of what you want to do a specific job, it can be a picture, an idea, or a text or think necessary.

Reviews


lyrical01:she was cool

elizabethreay:I'd purchased her premium full-book gig and just needed one more piece of art. Turned out fantastic. I'd gladly work with her again!

miyosha:I have had he pleasure of working with Sarah and the experience has truly been a delight! She keeps me informed on all projects, is detailed, and needless to mention her work is outstanding! She made my characters come to life! It has truly been a pleasure working with her!

gh1231:Love working with her...Recommend highly!

elizabethreay:I bought this gig for a children's book. While she was very quiet during the month of the gig, she turned out stellar work and was responsive to changes I asked for. I am incredibly happy with how things turned out, and hope to work with her again with my next book!


No comments:

Post a Comment