Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw illustration for you in my style

I will draw illustration for you in my style












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">not available on 13-25 December 2016

If you find some hard to find a person to do your peoject, I can help you to do.

Do you like cute style?,** in my style, i will draw for you. Let's send the brief!!! Talk more detail

any question feel free to ask me
** I will reply within 24 hours
** Not available on 15-30 November 


5 $ 1character , half a4, 72dpi
10$ background or oversize or 1 more character
add 10$ for original file + 300dpi 
add 10$ for copyright
any request please tell me before

**see more work please contact me (inbox)



*****the cost depends on project. =) 
*****all of image on my portfolio are not allowed to use for any purpose, Its contain copyright.=)


thanks
guston



Reviews


daniej:Thank you again

guston:thanks\r\nguston

daniej:thank you for your hard work

guston:thanks =)\r\n\r\n\r\nguston

daniej:Thank you. good job. great patience even through all of the revisions. my requests weren't easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment