Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw your amazing caricature

I will draw your amazing caricature












About:

Creating a high quality, ready to print caricatures from your photos sent to me.

For 5$  - Single half body caricature 700 X 700 pixels

For 10$  -Single half body high-quality caricature 2480 X 3508 pixels (ideal resolution for printing)

For 15$  -Couple half body high-quality caricature 2480X 3508
pixels (ideal resolution for printing)

For 15$  -Single full body high-quality caricature 2480X 3508
pixels (ideal resolution for printing)

For 20$  -Couple full body high-quality caricature 2480X 3508
pixels (ideal resolution for printing)

If you are ordering any extra option you will get a hight quality file.
Please pay extra for the background. 

Please keep in mind that I will draw how the photo you give me looks! I do not do alterations (making someone smile, changing the way they are facing, etc) so try to get a photo that you like the look of! 

Thank you! :D

Reviews


omarnathan:Great work, thankyou

kranuraj:Thank you!

bobclair:In training, I find it fun to use caricatures of the instructors when introducing them rather than stock photos. The seller really provided exactly what they promised and on time. One revision was requested and was quickly addressed. The final product is exactly what I needed.

kranuraj:Thank you!

omarnathan:Anu is a great artist.\nI will definitely place more orders and recommend to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment