Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do comics and graphic narrative

I will do comics and graphic narrative












About:

I like challenges and being able to represent powerful ideas in images.
I can draw any idea you have, from portraits (with my particular style of drawing) to comic strips in a simple way. I will do a drawing with a think and black rapidograph. 

I work in pencil initially, and so I send the sketches. When the result is the one desired by the client then I switch to ink. Then I digitize the work.

Before starting, I need you to explain to me in detail the idea you want to represent.
Also, if there are real characters to draw, I need you to send me two or three full face and body photographs of them.

If you have more questions you can ask me before ordering.

All drawings are signed

Thank you,
Laura

Reviews


oroseva:awesome thank you

lauramagc:Great to work with

rlcaiazzo:Quick turnaround and drew exactly what I asked for. Recommend! Will use again for future cartoons.

lauramagc:Great to work with

oroseva:awesome job.


No comments:

Post a Comment