Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make a cartoon about you

I will make a cartoon about you












About:

i make caricatures the way you want them, exaggerated, very cool, funny or very artistic like, you ask for it and  i'll do it for you, in a period of 3 day per people. This is an ideal gift for holidays, birthdays, Valentine's day or any sort of special occasion. 

. The cost is per people (i can make discounts depending the amount of people drawn at the same time).
. The doodle is sent in .jpg file. (The basic)
. I retain copyright of every drawing i make (unless previous accords are in order).
. The doodle includes no background, in you want to add something specific to the BG is extra.
. The doodles admit one revision after delivered...Additional revision costs an additional fee.
. The basic gig (15$) it's only from the waist up

Check out my IG @the_8_hill

Reviews


bakesavvy:Mike went over and beyond the call of duty. I am very impressed with his work. Thank you.

mike_2208:Really fun to work with, good people. Polite. Fully recommended.

addixtudio:Great artistic ability!

mike_2208:extremely difficult work but glad he loved it. thanks for the opportunity!!!

shoptalkpodcast:Wow, super fast delivery and excellent work. Not only will I reach for future work (this is my second time) but I will recommend others. Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment