Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will illustrate you in manga anime style

I will illustrate you in manga anime style












About:

who wants to look photorealistic in all their portraits? sometimes stepping back or stepping forward (depends on how you view Manga as) bring vibrancy to your smartphone wallpaper or your living room walls because I can illustrate you or even your lovely bundle of joy in 1080p resolution to use on laptop, smartphone and any other devices as wallpaper or on A3 international size for print making. All of these will be drawn in 300dpi. so hire me to get that cell shaded goodness :)

Reviews


uglyartist:Amazing art and fast delivery, would recommend and will definitely be buying from again.

animatorosorodr:gave me wide reference images to design from

jakeretro97:Very good and high quality work.

jakeretro97:Very good.

animatorosorodr:first portrait of someone in their younger toddler skin, it was a joy to do honestly and I dont know why. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment