Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw a cartoon of your cat or dog in my style

I will draw a cartoon of your cat or dog in my style












About:

PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITHOUT CONTACTING ME FIRST

I will draw a full colour cartoon of the pet you provide a photo of in my unique style. 

Delivery will take up to 9 days and I will provide you with a transparent PNG that is 2000 pixels at it's highest/widest point.

I will draw your pet as is in the photo, unless other instructions are provided (please keep instructions brief).

I can't draw trademarked logos.

Basic gig does NOT include any modifications (unless I did something incorrect). If you require changes you will need to purchase an extra gig.

Please note: revisions are only for minor changes like colour etc, it does not include complete re-draws. If you want something re-drawn or extra things added that were not in your original description, you will need to purchase extra revisions.

Commercial license must be purchased if the image is being used for commercial purposes or things such as advertising, promotion, web pages, logo design, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc.

If a commercial license is not purchased, I retain the rights to the image and can re-use and re-sell it at my discretion.

Reviews


peebeee:The seller asked for a few images but did not have any option to send instructions with order \n\nShe chose an image to trace (if I knew it would be a direct copy of a photo I would have liked the opportunity to choose which photo)\n\nThe colour of my dog is incorrect - he is brindle \u0026 he does not have a grey spot on his back

clairegosse:Buyer did not leave any kind of instructions and could have easily messaged me with them but didn't. They also did not tell me that the color was incorrect, which I would have fixed. I do not recommend working with this buyer.

stephannianders:Thank you it is perfect!

clairegosse:Outstanding Experience!

raven202:Repeat customer! Thanks so much again! The work is fantastic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment