Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw anime manga character for you

I will draw anime manga character for you












About:

Benefit from my 8 years of experience on professional comic and illustration work, I will draw your character idea in my anime manga style.

SALE. SALE. SALE!! $5 discount for each package. First 50 order only, grab it fast! Message me to get the discount.

Price List:

Basic Package
  • $10
  • one character
  • Black & White
  • no background
  • Jpeg/png file, 150 dpi 

Standard Package
  • $20
  • one character
  • Full color
  • no background
  • jpeg/png file, 300 dpi

Premium Package
  • $40
  • one character
  • Full color
  • Background
  • jpeg/png file, 300 dpi
  • Add texts (optional)
  • source file in psd
  • copyright/commercial use

Commercial use extra gig include source file in psd.

Reviews


davids771:Great Experience

hindy355:Zuzu90 delivered all I need. Great work!

faelion:Very easy work with zuzu90, the character is exactly as I wanted. \nI will definitely order more illustrations from them.

zuzu90:Outstanding Experience!

monadico:Very happy with the end result, exactly what I had imagined. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment