Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw you on my style

I will draw you on my style












About:

i will do exactly like the photo
Perfect forbirthday gifts, profile pictures/avatars for Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin, birthday or wedding cards, framing, website graphics, wallpapers,stickersand much more!


Progress:

  • I will do the sketch first for you (if you want modifications better at this section, I only do minor revision for finish artwork)
  • I will send the line art progress.
  • I will send the complete picture, file in jpg format,1000pixel 300dpi. *Cropped depends on the image composition.Note me if you want transparant, png, or etc.
service includes :
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • high quality full colored drawings etc.
  • Full color body : 10 $ (1person )

If you have more people, please add gig

Reviews


jphstrock:Good experience. Quality delivery

mouhcinelh:Thank you come again \u003c3

redinkoh278:Great work as always!

mouhcinelh:thank bro come again if u want

redinkoh278:Work with this man! He's awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment