Friday, June 29, 2018

I will provide High-Res JPG,PNG files.

I will provide High-Res JPG,PNG files.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello everyone!
Here I'll create a detailed line art of your product or any object.

What you get for $5:

  • Vectored graphic of your product in transparent PNG format and JPG.
  • RGB or CMYK mode file, with 300 dpi (for printing)
  • Creative service, customer support and good quality work.


I can also deliver the source file in .AI, EPS,PDF,PSD, etc.. as gig extras.
Check the extras if you need the line art in vector format.


I'll cost a little bit more if your image is too much elaborate\complex.

Please contact me before ordering if you have any doubts and I'll be happy to answer any questions and even create a custom offer with discount for larger orders.

Thank you!!!!!

Reviews


reaktor1:Very good work :-)\n\nI needed some changes on the way in the design, and the seller was very easy to deal with in this matter.\n-Will for sure use him again!

thara81:Great experience. It's a pleasure to work with a kind person like you.\r\nThank you.

janettv:Seller was fantastic. Excellent work.

thara81:It's a pleasure to working with you. Thank you.

sharon3williams:I needed simple but high quality drawings and that is what I got. I'm very pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment