Friday, June 29, 2018

I will change your face image into a superhero type of image

I will change your face image into a superhero type of image












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello 
Thanks for stopping by.
Look at my samples.
Yes. That is the same person in the 2 samples.

Have some fun with your face photo or a relatives / friends etc.

Let me change them into a known movie character face.
You will surprise anyone when you send them the new you.
I will create 3 or 4 different 'looks' and you are welcome to keep all of them.
Based on how you look I will select what character(s) will be most suitable.

Reviews


juliestevenstg:bluestarflight is a pleasure to work with

bluestarflight:I understood the project and the buyer let me do the rest - thank you

seanington216:Outstanding Experience!

bluestarflight:We kept mailing until I had an idea of what was required then it was done right away.

jolandisvoice:Poor Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment