Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make realistic cartoon style

I will make realistic cartoon style












About:

How to making an order?

1. Click Order Now button
2. Tell me the package you choose and description your work.
3. Send good quality photo (no blurry photo and low resolution photo)
4. Finish order will send to you. Please check and tell me if you need revision. Once okay, you can give a review.
5. Not satisfied with my work? I give you 3 revision. If you not satisfied in 3 times revision, I will cancel order and your money is back.

Package price:
- Best $10
(send 2 day, A4 size, revision 3 times, portrait)
- Worth package $50
(A4 size, revision 5 times, source file, extra fast work 1 day, half body, add background, add more shading)
- Full Complete $100
(A3 size, revision 7 times, add background, full body drawing, add more shading, source file include PSD, JPEG, PNG, exclusive right for drawing and Free add 1 person!)

à la carte
- Add person $5
- Extra fast work (1 day) $20
- Source file $10
- Full body (1 day) $20
- Half body (1 day) $10
- A4 size $20
- A3 size $30
- Add background image (1 day) $20
- NEW! Add photography effect $10

NOTE:
Still not sure? Just asked me and I will be happy to answer your question. At least will help you from mistaken in making the order :)

Reviews


marquisaa:Getting a cartoon done

desainoke:Thank you :)

taajoe:to get a life like illustrated image

desainoke:Thank you :)

spuron1:Great job! Exactly what I needed! Thank so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment