Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw you in tim burton style

I will draw you in tim burton style












About:


Hi there!
New sales are up and I am back to work again! 

  1. Portrait of one person with background of your choice = $5.
  2. Portrait of two people (or one and an animal) with background of your choice and extra details= $15. (20% Discount )
  3. Full body illustration of one person (only via gig extra, you can find it bellow, full body illustration) with background of your choice and extra details=$15.
  4. And full body illustration of two people with background of your choice, and extra details = $25 ( 30% Discount ) 

Please message me if you have any doubts about price, or details, or you want me to draw something with a custom offer. 

Don't forget to check out my gig extras, and promos every month. A surprise for every customer awaits. 








Reviews


lionelporche:Really satisfied with the drawing. Quick and easy communication. I recommend

simonad:Great buyer, easy to communicate with!

adamjays:Top notch work.

simonad:I'm happy you liked it :)

skyquette:Great work \u0026 quick delivery - thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment