Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draw your awesome cartoon potrait within 24 hours

I will draw your awesome cartoon potrait within 24 hours












About:

Hi,
I will Draw realistic CARTOON POTRAIT based on the picture

it's perfect gift , social media
  • Fb ,Instagram ,Twitter etc
  • Birthday , Valentine , Anniversary ,Wedding etc

*
  • You will get 21 x 29 centimeters (300 dpi)
  • I can send you transparent background (PNG) so you can edit the background , and also JPG file with plain white background


LET'S ORDER HERE :D

Best Regard

Annabil

Reviews


freakout18:perfect !!!!!

annabil:great Experience, thank you !!!

rukshian:great job

annabil:thanks a lot !

peterlegaladmn:Very professional, timely work, thoughtful and prompt communications throughout, fast delivery of requested work and very courteous. I will def do business with this seller again! \nThanks so much!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment